Thursday, August 14, 2014

Appreciating the Moments (Gals Night Out)

After two days away at a "Gals Night Out", which consisted of my closest "female" family members, I pause to think how wonderful it is to have the times to stop and create memories. We had a blast, out at a hotel, swimming in the pool, resting in the hot tub, eating out, watching DVDs we brought, getting a make-over from a friend, telling silly ghost stories late at night... not getting much sleep BUT WOW the fun memories! So much to record in the wonderful memories with my mom, my neice & my girls. Laying in the pull out sofa bed while my girls laughed so much and told such silly stories... my mom got laughing so hard she could hardly stop. All of us just enjoying each other's company and finding fun in each moment.

I stop pausing to thank my dearest friend for this opportunity. Thankful to friend to be able to leave the office with confidence, while throughly enjoying being away. Thankful for the PAUSE in what has been a very busy couple of months.

What an incredible day!

No comments:

Post a Comment